We’re a leader in first impressions.
Extraordinary Impressions delivers on the first principle of LCS: “We serve the customer first and foremost.” The program centers on high-quality hospitality experiences that create a richer, more engaging resident experience.
Through Extraordinary Impressions:
- We passionately and proudly differentiate ourselves.
- We meet and exceed residents’ expectations.
- We consistently demonstrate our service culture and recognize all who embody it.
When you enter a community managed by Life Care Services, you’ll immediately feel the warmth of our Hospitality Promises:
- We greet you warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We anticipate your needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We make you feel important.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
I’m so fortunate to have chosen Green Hills for short-term skilled nursing!I’m so fortunate to have chosen Green Hills for short-term skilled nursing! I’d like to share this story: The first day of my care, a light fixture required repair and one of your staff was called in on a Saturday. After finishing his work, cleaning up his tools, he returned to my room and asked, ‘Is there anything else I can do for you?’ I was nearly speechless – one of your staff, called in to work on a Saturday, asking how he could be of further service! I quickly learned this is typical of everyone else at Green Hills. My total experience was beyond expectations!– George, skilled nursing resident, Green Hills, Ames, Iowa