Understand your investment.
At Life Care Services, we provide a variety of senior living options with a full range of amenities and levels of care. More than that, we offer a choice between a Life Plan Community or a Rental Community. Residents of both live vibrant, active lives in a welcoming community.
Life Plan Communities and Rental Communities offer a variety of floor plans and square footage options for your perfect home. Both include a full range of services and amenities—including housekeeping, maintenance, dining, fitness and art classes, social events and outings—covered by your monthly fee. Let us help you determine which one will fit your needs and budget.
What is a Life Plan Community?
Life Plan Communities offer a maintenance-free lifestyle and a continuum of care within one campus for lifelong peace of mind. Residents pay an upfront investment that may be used for capital improvements and to offset the cost of health services and a monthly fee that covers amenities they receive.
Benefits of a Life Plan Community
- Access to a continuum of care, which could include independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation.
- Peace of mind knowing the health center is regulated and inspected on a regular basis.
- Potential tax deduction on entrance and monthly fees.
Senior Living Communities Offering Leasing Options
- Amenity-rich communities with restaurant style dining typically available in multiple venues.
- Short-term leases, often requiring only a 30-day notice, offer more flexibility.
- Many age in place options with independent living, assisted living & memory care often available often under one roof which doesn’t require the resident to relocate to a different building on campus.
- With no entrance fee, you save the upfront costs on future care so you only pay for what you need and use.
- No complex medical and financial eligibility that potential residents must meet to qualify for their contract.